Curry's sold me a non UK TV I need Dom

Aug 1, 2013
I was shocked when I had to send my TV in for repair to knowhow when I was told they wouldn't fix it nor would LG touch it as the serial number on the back indicated that it was a polish TV. The staff in store had covered up the two pin plug by adding a UK converter. I was shocked!! Knowhow were saying that I was trying to defraud them!!! The staff in store on the front desk were trying to help and one manager agreed to like for like exchange great I thought problem solved. I decided to go to the store the day before my old TV was to arrive back to me. I wanted to choose TV and make arrangements as I had a busy day the next day. A different manager agreed to like for like exchange but I realised to my credit that they had copy and pasted different specifications on to my TV printout. As soon as the manager realised he would have to upgrade by £300 he waisted no time in belittling me and making me feel worthless. He wouldn't accept what the other manager had agreed as if he didn't care and subsequently left me in store for 5 hrs to deal with the other staff and they had to call him at home to try to get a resolution. I the end I was back in store with the TV and my children had the misfortune of coming along. The manager again me sure he made me feel like.... Before agreeing to a refund on to a debit card. I'm now fighting knowhow as I feel they breached their terms and conditions. Please please please avoid like the black plague. Unless you want an item that isn't legitimate.