Dates of a different kind are now at issue with match.com

Tony

What Consumer Founder
Apr 7, 2008
Bolton
Guardian Consumer Affairs
I tried to cancel by subscription but it has kept taking the moneyI cancelled my account with online dating- agency match.com last September. But, on checking my bank account recently, I discovered it has continued to charge me the monthly fee of £36.98. That is seven months (a total of...
Dates of a different kind are now at issue with match.com (external link to Guardian Consumer Affairs)

Sicenetaf

Mar 2, 2021
So they are using hidden subscriptions to take money from people, even though they didn't buy it? I recommend someone who is looking for a good experience to use sites like this, if you're looking for a beautiful mature woman to date. You will have nothing but positive experiences there, so don't be shy and try your luck.

Last edited:

peter.

Mar 30, 2021
I Bought A New Turbo For My Car
The end Of November Last YearFrom A Local Auto- Parts Supplier.
Price£580 + Vat .
Got Fitted By A Mechanic Just Over The Road From The Supplier..
Two Week The Turbo Failed LeavingMe Well Out Of Pocked.Would Love be To Know My Legal Rights.
With Regards To Being Refunded.
Many Thanks.

swipka79

May 6, 2021
When my mother left me and I was sent to an orphanage, I became angry with the world, but after taking a course with a psychologist, she advised me to use the dating site https://www.matchtrace.com/adult-dating-sites/ . That I would be in more contact with people and not close. On this site I found friends and now one girl loves me. I recommend it to everyone.