DFS

Mollymoo

Mar 11, 2020
Purchased 2Seater Sofa Bed, 3 Seater Chaise Sofa and a footstool within hours of delivery I contacted DFS to report massive issues with all pieces , uneven no similar finishing nothing matches and all items look cheap and shoddy almost 3 weeks on Several phone calls and 1 inspection - this inspection was a joke
DFS. I can’t see a problem , this is how DFS furniture is made can’t see what your problem is , I can’t fix anything X2 cushions completely different sizes inspecting manager could not see a problem !!!! I’m at a loss , asked for refund to be told You like the items you bought them we will fix it .... waiting for next visit this Friday I am at a total loss I want these items out of my home and money refunded so stressful HELP

Attachments

Mar 18, 2020
Everyone should know their rights. If you have reported dissatisfaction within the first 3 days of delivery, report it and if your complaint is justifiable you have the right for a full refund.

Failing that and the case escalates you need an independent arbitrator. if you win the case you get your costs back plus satisfaction

EdwardBrain

Mar 23, 2020
www.home-pick.co.uk
You bought it an Online platform. Mostly online things received cheaper quality.
its not a unique case. there are rare companies providing the same quality which they are shown on their platform.
I also bought many things online but mostly received cheaper quality.
I think DFS will never return you anything.