Do you face the same problem?

alfyy10

Jan 18, 2014
Hi,

Whenever I buy something online, I will read a lot of reviews since I cannot see the product physically and to make sure I am getting something worth my money. What I do is google "(product name) reviews" and click through the links. It can be a bit frustrating to do that, especially when I can't find good reviews.

Does anyone face the same problem? Do you do the same thing as me?

gracetaylor

Jun 10, 2013
Hi alfyy10, I know exactly what you mean. It's always a risk buying something online, especially if you're buying from a site you've never used before and you're not sure of their returns policy. If I've read too many bad reviews, I tend to avoid the product and look for alternatives.

alfyy10

Jan 18, 2014
When I only read bad reviews about the product, I won't buy it too. However, what I meant is that the reviews are badly written (eg. not informative enough). I usually spend some time sifting through many reviews to find proper reviews.

Just curious, how do you search for reviews? Any tricks to share?

Sep 22, 2014
I usually go to Amazon to look for reviews as they seem to be the most honest reviews from real people...if the item has bad reviews I tend to avoid it, unless the good outweighs the bad lol

KortJin

Sep 23, 2014
Online shopping is convenient, before making order we must learn more information about the seller and inquery some problems such as shipping and return. Then we can buy relaxly. Auto parts website maxspeedingrods is a good seller.

KortJin

Sep 23, 2014
Online shopping is convenient, before we order we should learn more about the shipping and return policy and information about the seller. Then we can relaxly make order. Auto parts website Maxspeedingrods is good website.