Ecomaster lying, refusing to disclose report,

Malorie

Jun 19, 2017
Ikea inappropriately sent Ecomaster to inspect a chair cushion which failed after only ONE week instead of simply replacing or refunding my cushion. Ecomaster were wrongly told by Ikea that it was already a replacement for the same which was untrue. As soon as they learned during the inconvenient visit that this was the first and only one I ever had and that the foam retracted unsightily within a week and made the material sag, they agreed it should have just been replaced and I recorded the conversation and even said it would need bolster foam if it was kept anyway. I then got a letter from Ikea in which they shockingly said Ecomaster told them there is no problem with the cushion and called it normal settlement. I reminded Ikea of my consumer rights act rights for something less than a month old and said Ecomaster has shockingly lied to them. I complained to Ecomaster about them lying and insisted on seeing the report they sent Ikea but they are REFUSING to let me see it. Surely I have rights under the data protection act to see ANY data held about me, or something in my home or my property??? I tried to complain about Ecomaster via resolver but there doesn't seem to be any escalation after a failed outcome. I can't let a company get away with lies like this and I want to see my data. What can I do now??