EE contract

bowrim

Sep 4, 2014
Hi i'm just looking for some advice on a contract issue i have with EE.
I was previously on a T-Mobile contract paying £32 per month and i got a call from them asking would i swap over to EE on a 4G plan instead. My original contract was from approx june 2013.The person on the other end of the call stated i would be paying exactly the same amount each month the only thing that will change will be my allowances. I agreed and they sent me out my new EE sim. Everything has been fine until my bills went up only by £1.10 per month, I have rang EE and asked them to cancel my contract because the amount is more than the RPI which under my terms and conditions i am allowed to do. After being on hold for several minutes i was informed that because i have got a loyalty discount of £9 the amount that my bills have gone up is lower than RPI because of the discount, I am arguing this because at the time of swapping over to EE i know i wasn't informed of this I know i was just told i would be paying the same amount as i was paying to T-Mobile which is all i was bothered about. I asked him have the got a recording of my call to which he replied they don't always record calls and they are not 100% guaranteed. I am disputing the fact i was told any of this information at the time of swapping to EE and want my contract cancelling due to the fact that my bills have gone up more than the rate of RPI.