First Time Buyer Furniture Query

andicd

Apr 25, 2016
Hi all,

I bought my first home two years ago and during the process of trying to find furniture with which to furnish it fell upon a potential business idea. In a nutshell I would like to develop a platform that makes it easier for independent high street stores to find customers for their ex display furniture and furnishings. I have developed a short 5 question survey in attempt to validate some assumption and would really value everyone's feedback. It will only take thirty seconds to fill out.

If anyone would like to help please get in touch.

Many thanks,

Andicd

MetroWardrobes

Jan 24, 2017
Fitted Wardrobes Company - Metro Wardrobes

Bespoke fitted furniture installed to your requirements

Metro Wardrobes is a London based leading furniture company serving a huge clientele throughout the United Kingdom for over a decade. Ours is a fully made to measure fitted wardrobes company, a family run business of manufacturing and supplying a wide range of variety of fitted bedrooms, sliding wardrobes door, fitted kitchens, walk in wardrobes, attic wardrobes, loft wardrobes, living areas, TV units and home office furniture at very competitive prices. We aim to fit in everyone’s budget and serve each one of you and that is why we have an immense variety to opt for.