Free Electronics: From iMac to ipod touch (new freebie site - no CC required!)

DarkTiger

Jan 15, 2010
Hi everyone. I am here today to tell you all about a new freebie site called lockerz.com. The site does not do any offers or surveys and there are no referrals or credit cards needed. The aim is to earn free points by logging in, answering a daily question or just inviting a friend. When you have enough of these points you can redeem anything from the Lockerz redemption page which has prizes such as:

iMac computers
MacBook
MacBook Pro
MacBook Air
Netbooks
iPod touches
iPod nano's
Playstation 3 consoles
xbox 360 consoles
and much much more!

Just type in 'lockerz unboxing' into YouTube to see people unboxing their prizes. There is lots of proof on the Internet that it is legitimate. HOWEVER THE SITE IS INVITE BASED ONLY SO IF YOU WOULD LIKE AN INVITE PLEASE PASS ME YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS IN A PRIVATE MESSAGE AND I'LL INVITE YOU. Thanks.

DarkTiger

Jan 15, 2010
Nope Tony it isn't a con. I have already recieved my free t-shirt from there which i have proof of from my youtube video:

youtube.com/watch?v=tIafimCl7Lo

And many others have already recieved their prizes from there. Just type in 'lockerz unboxing' into youtube and you'll get your answer.

DarkTiger

Jan 15, 2010
@ Rachelle. They have set it up so that they can become the "destination for generation Z where commerce, content, and community converge." However i have been using the site for a good 4 months now and it seems 100% legit to me. I have already got my t-shirt from there and will now redeem my prize from the January restock. They do not ask for any credit card details what so ever either and upon giving them my home address etc i have NOT had any form of spam mail. I havent had any in my email inbox either.

Some more proof: Lockerz is funded by the giant american company 'liberty media' which also funds companies such as ticketmaster as we all know of:

libertymedia.com/interactive-lockerz.aspx

(i cant post links as i havent posted enough yet)

Here is their 'about' section:

Lockerz is an invitation-only website created to connect members through commerce, content and social networking. Once invited, you'll be able to watch exclusive video, buy great products, discover new music, play games, and connect with friends. You'll be able to do this all in one place, AND you'll get rewarded for just doing the things you love. When you watch a video, play a game, or even log in, you'll earn Pointz (or "PTZ") Lockerz own form of currency. Turn around and redeem your PTZ for incredible merchandise, unique experiences and exclusive deals and sales.

Our mission is to be your daily habit, not a site for your parents or grandparents looking for their long-lost friends from kindergarten. Thanks to our millions of members around the world, Lockerz is already taking off beyond our greatest expectations. While still in beta, we've been sending today's most coveted items, from iPods to Xboxes, to members around the globe who have redeemed their PTZ and earned great prizes.

Too good to be true? Why are we doing this? To thank you for joining early. To build a Lockerz community of leaders and trendsetters. To give you a taste of how PTZ will work when we go live in early 2010. And to test out different prizes and PTZ levels. That's key. This version of PTZ Place is a test. PTZ levels will change when the full Lockerz site launches.

We're excited to have our early members join now, and explore and help shape the site before our official launch. We hope you'll join us.
If anybody would like an invite please message me with your email address and i'll send you it. Thanks

DarkTiger

Jan 15, 2010
Sorry everyone i did not know how to edit my original post. Lockerz have been having some trouble with invites being sent onto HOTMAIL email addresses at the minute. They have stated in their update that they are working hard to resolve the issue for us. Therefore if anybody would like an invite please pass me a YAHOO email address (as invites get sent onto their faster) and i will send you an invite onto it. Thanks.

DarkTiger