Freebie sites UK

Flossy83

Apr 14, 2020
Hey there all hope everybody is well.
Please does anybody have any genuine freebie sites that they have successfully got freebies from, any thing from trial size products to actual size products, I am very new to this so I don't know where to look for the best. Basically I was in a women's refuge a few years ago, I got to the refuge with nothing, clothes on my back that's it. ( Not a pitty party that I'm looking for just giving an explanation to why I'm looking for for freebies) anyway when I got there I was overwhelmed by the generosity & kindness of people, I had lots of trial size products that the support workers and ladies had got for people and your sure are grateful for them, ie travel size deodorant, tooth paste, tooth brush etc, etc, you would be surprised how cherish these items are for ppl in difficult situatins these are things that are essential, anyway I'm in a good place now and I would like to return the favour and try and get freebies so I can donate to these kind of charities, I myself and my friends contribute ourselves to different charities that was apart of us through our times when we needed them, we donate at Christmas make little bundles of present for all ages women men etc, so if any body knows some really good freebie sites please could you put any links you have on here, thankyou for taking the time out to read my post, sorry if I have waffled on, I just wanted to be honest and explain why I was asking if there was any good freebie sites, so now people know why, thankyou again people and stay safe and well