Groupon Refund

Angellady

Oct 18, 2014
Groupon are the worst company that I have ever had the misfortune of having to deal with. I purchased a voucher for dental braces over one month ago now. I was told by the dentist that my teeth were not suitable. I am still waiting for Groupon to refund my £795. I spent over one hour trying to sort this out with them on the phone yesterday; they wouldn't even put my call through to a manager and basically advised that there is nothing that they can do despite me advising that I was not hanging up the phone until my money was back in my account.
When I purchased the coupon, it said clearly on their advertisement that if not found suitable for the treatment that a refund would be issued straight away.
I have about 20 emails in my inbox from them fobbing me off and even the dentist couldn't get them to issue the refund.
I think that they should be closed down. They have wasted so much of my time now; i'm really annoyed. :mad:

pauldodson55

Jan 12, 2015
Its pretty easy to get a refund from groupon - just give them a call - 0871 911 9041 and claim extenuating personall circumstance ill health or death in the family etc