Help please, I don't know which way to turn

Bellavilla1

May 10, 2017
Bought a 3 seater & 2 seater suite in January. Part of the criteria was that my feet touched the floor as I am short. In store they did but once delivered my feet were 12cm off the floor, the lumbar supports are misaligned and there is a big bap between the seats on the 3 seater (big enough to lose a house phone down. This is just a few of the problems we have encountered. We stated we were exercising our 30 day right to reject which has been dismissed. The company sent out a store techinician who said he was going to get extra padding put in the lumbar supports but nothing was done. The company then got Homeserve to do a report and although the techician had the same problem with feet not touching the floor and he pulled the supports about only for them to go back to the way they were once sat on, his report stated it was within Manufacturers tolerences. The Furniture Ombudsmen have taken Homeserves report and even though I sent supporting photo evidence they say that is not evidence. We have been told we need an independant report but so far after contacting loads of companies, have had one quote back for £275. Something we can't afford on top of the £1800 we have just spent on the sofa. Our Credit Card company have told us we need an independant report also to take it any further with themselves. Do not know what to do next as the sofa is having an effect on my health as I am uncomfortable and getting neck ache. Please help someone.