hi im kay and have a problem with dfs

kay 22

Sep 10, 2014
hi everyone could any 1 please help me
I ordered a sofa from dfs in july it came express I never seen it just ordered of line and after the store in darlington called me we discussed the colour and I was told it was a dark blacky colour and that it wasn't brown but very dark browny black with the purple combination chase 4 seater pillow back
it came and that day I was flying abroad at 1 pm they knew this and delivered at 12-30 pm I left for the airport shortly after,
upon my return 10 days later I called dfs and stated it was actulay clear this sofa was of a brown mocha colour and not very dark browny black ,and also it was very very low on 1 side and sagging, they said someone will come and look in 1 week so I waited
when the guy came he sat on it looked at it and said oh yes my mum has this 1 its supposed to be like that I said no that's 2 low its faulty and also its the wrong colour he rang his office who said they would listen to the call ,today there is another person coming to check it for the frame is realy low and seems to be collapsed on 1 side,i am not a heavy person and my friends are around 9 stone and it still sags and goes very low when sat on, i am now experiencing severe back pain and finding it hard to get up after sitting down on it and we got this for my ill husband after 2 mazzive heart attacks
I feel dfs have fobbed us of and considering we have only had it a very short while and 1 is the wrong colour and 2 the low sagging problem I feel should be replaced for another sofa ,but I am getting no were .in all its around 8 weeks we have had it but the problem occurred within the 28 days and I don't know what to do as there dragging this on and to us its faulty ;please can anyone offer any advice please .regards kay