HSBC committing perjury

Shyreman

Jan 26, 2017
Hi,
I sued Deutsche Bank, HSBC and UBS for gold and silver price rigging in the UK courts in 2015. HSBC petitioned to have a restraining order against me, which they won, on the basis that my allegations were 'totally without merit.'

Now in 2016 Deutsche Bank in the USA, in a lawsuit under Valerie E Caproni released materials that show DB, HSBC and UBS colluded together to systematically suppress prices - exactly what was alleged in the UK courts.

The judges refuse to cancel the restraining order, even though they know HSBC, Deutsche Bank and UBS were clearly lying to the courts.

The Lord Chief Justice violated the Data Protection Act 5 times by refused to admit or deny the Appeal Judge Ian Burnnet did not have a transcript of hearing when he dismissed twenty allegations against Simon Brown QC for misconduct.

The head of the Judicial Appointments and Complaints Ombudsman, Paul Kernaghan refuses to recognise wrongdoing by Deutsche Bank, and refuses to believe it laundered money, as I had alleged in my lawsuit. It has recently been fined twice by the FCA and BaFin for money laundering.

My local MP Jeremy Lefroy stonewalls me. The Lord Chancellor stonewalls me. The basic allegations I made, that the banks conspired to suppress prices of precious metals is vindicated by Deutsche Bank's disclosures that clearly show traders colluding to depress prices to trigger stop loss events for their own clients - the same algorithm that was used to manipulate FX and Interest Rates.

Any advice? The evidence archive is www dot shyreman dot com. Deutsche Bank - silver manipulation, money laundering and bribery