prakashs

May 22, 2012
Lenovo is a nightmare company.

Bought Lenovo Edge Laptop in December.

Laptop motherboard failed after 2 days.

They tried to repair it twice

Asked me to return the laptop to MKCL Lenovo

Now they are not refunding me money.

Never (I mean never ever ever!!!) buy anything from Lenovo.

Their customer support shamelessly hear the my condition and ignore!!!

Shame on Lenovo!!!

Stephan Wintzer and Zuzana Lojdova are the customer support people

Case # 00092417

Witch consumer

Sep 8, 2008
Debtors retreat
What are their comments on the situation, have they received the laptop? Have they acknowledged a fault? Offered to replace it? Please give us more detail so we can help, which we no doubt can.

prakashs

May 22, 2012
They acknowledged motherboard failed (twice)
They acknowledged they received the returned laptop
They say they will pay money back through distributor who will give to Dabs.com but Dabs.com says it has not received any money.
They should refund me directly but they are not
Have been emailing them for 2 months, Lenovo support do not reply.

RJvans

Jun 2, 2012
did you buy the laptop from Lenovo, or from Dabs?

I ask, because as a consumer, the retailer of the product would be responsible for your issues, not the manufacturer.

(I have issues with a Lenovo Laptop too - It was 27 days old when it died, and I returned it for a refund. That was 5 weeks ago...... and still no refund, I open a claim with the small claims court - now they are saying its repaired and they are sending it back to me - But I bought an alternate in good faith of their promised refund.)

prakashs

May 22, 2012
did you buy the laptop from Lenovo, or from Dabs?

I ask, because as a consumer, the retailer of the product would be responsible for your issues, not the manufacturer.

(I have issues with a Lenovo Laptop too - It was 27 days old when it died, and I returned it for a refund. That was 5 weeks ago...... and still no refund, I open a claim with the small claims court - now they are saying its repaired and they are sending it back to me - But I bought an alternate in good faith of their promised refund.)
Can't help you m8. I bought from Dabs but returned to Lenovo so Lenovo had to make sure that refund money reached Dabs.
Be aggressive with them, they are not the polite/nice kinda customer support. They helped me only when I started raising their case on the support forum.

They wouldn't refund me either but to their bad luck and my good luck the laptop failed after repair.