Littlewoods

If you have used littlewoods, how have you found their customer service?

• Excellent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Good

• Bad

• Terrible

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

heather23

Dec 14, 2012
Hello,

I'm not sure if I have posted this in the correct section, my apologies if not.

Basically what has happened is, at the beginning of November I placed an order with Littlewoods for an expensive watch, with weekly payments, I have paid a deposit and received the delivery 4 days later. However it was completely the wrong item and I returned the very same day that I received it. I have still had no confirmation that the item was received at their end so am still being billed for this. I was advised by a customer service rep on the phone that it would be a good idea to place another order so I get the item again and once the other item was returned it would be deducted from my bill. I agreed, this was over 2 weeks ago (was told delivery would be 2-3 days) I have heard nothing as to where it is or why I have not yet received it. I have sent three emails of complaint and tried to ring them four times, each time I do I wait about 20-25 minutes and it sounds as though the call in answered (the hold music stops) and I am then disconnected. I don't know what to do. I know 'owe' them for £480 worth of merchandise, I only wanted one, and haven't got anything yet! Please help, I either want all of my money back or at least one of the items and the charges for the other removed. How can I do this when I am physically unable to contact them?

Witch consumer

Sep 8, 2008
Debtors retreat
At this moment, you don't owe them anything, I assume you have some evidence you returned the first watch?

Write to them (e-mail will do) and tell them they have 7 days to sort out your account and either deliver the 2nd watch or remove both from your account. If they don't, send an official complaint to their complaints department, they have 8 weeks to deal with this, then you can go to the FOS.

Make sure you keep evidence of everything, letters, emails etc.

Don't pay them, you don't have anything to pay them for.

heather23

Dec 14, 2012
Hi,

I have already paid them a monthly payment for the two watches and am due another soon. I don't want to incur any late payment charges if I don't pay? This really is horrible I feel like I've been robbed! I have sent an official email already but still nothing.

Witch consumer

Sep 8, 2008
Debtors retreat
Why would you need to pay for something you haven't got, let alone pay late payment charges too.

It is their responsibility to find the missing item and it certainly is noot your responsibility to pay for them.

Write again asking for your payment back and telling them you will not be paying anything else until you have 1 new, correct watch in your possession and proof that they have taken return of the incorrect watch and remove the cost from your account.

Don't be scared of them, the FOS won't expect you to pay for anything you haven't received, making sure it is delivered safely to your possession is their responsibility not yours, if you do get charged late payment fees, insist they cancel them.