Morrisons Click and Collect

NessieNel

Sep 26, 2021
I do shop at Morrisons, occasionally in store but more usually by click and collect. Yesterday's experience has put me off shopping with click and collect for ever. I went to the store and had my PIN to open the lockers. These lockers are placed near to the entrance to the store where everyone is walking along the narrow footway between the car boot and the locker. Not a sensible place. Previously (before lockers) you collected the groceries at a quiet area of the car park. The lockers would not open because verification of my age was needed, so I had to wait a while for a member of staff to come from upstairs at the far end of the store. OK, I understand the reasoning of this. However, when my lockers were opened, they were filthy and milk had been spilt in two of them, not my milk which was sealed and standing upright in a back corner of the locker. My flour bag was attached to a bottle and now had a hole in it. I took the flour into the store for a replacement, which was quickly done. The manager for online shopping came and was very shocked at the state of the lockers. She even gave me some flowers as an apology. I should have accepted her offer to look through the shopping, much of the shopping was in Paper carrier bags and I thought that they would be fine. However, when I returned home, it was to find that a good number of my purchases needed wiping as they had milk on them. Some items were dated for the following day and most concerning was a pack of cooked beetroot which was leaking. This was due to a single hole, which resembled a piercing from a needle. This has been reported and we wonder why there is a piercing of this nature.

NFDavid

May 8, 2022

FLAlvin

May 17, 2022

CAEugene

May 21, 2022