Mortgage tax relief cut doesn’t add up for buy-to-let landlords

Tony

What Consumer Founder
Apr 7, 2008
Bolton
Guardian Consumer Affairs
Tenants are being turfed out as tax changes beginning in April make it increasingly hard for owners to profitToday will see two of buy-to-let landlord Jamie Brewis’s tenants – a couple in their 60s – having to move out of the bungalow that has been their home for the past four or so years. They...
Mortgage tax relief cut doesn’t add up for buy-to-let landlords (external link to Guardian Consumer Affairs)

AronGlover

Jan 29, 2021
You'll probably find it strange that I read old articles, but I'm doing a mortgage project so I'm looking for various articles from past years. In fact, when I got this topic, I wasn't very glad, because it's a very difficult topic for me and I don't understand it at all. But learning something new is the advantage of education. Therefore, I can say that now I like to read articles about mortgage, study this topic and maybe it will be useful to me in the future. By the way, I even found the opportunity to get professional mortgage advice for free and I think that my project will only benefit from this.

Last edited: