Need fiber cement siding

DinLankerton

Jun 20, 2022
I'm having a little trouble renovating my house. We want to clad the outside of the house, because the house is quite old and the brickwork doesn't look very good. My friends advise me to buy fiber cement siding. Can you tell me if this is a good material for siding a house?

Kelimson

Jun 20, 2022
I would say that it is one of the best materials for cladding the house, all because the material is high quality and durable. Unlike metal plates or plastic panels. Which in 5-7 years deteriorate. I would advise you to buy a fibre cement siding. This manufacturer has some of the best such materials. I myself bought panels from them for my parents' house. I did the renovation last year. The siding panels are great, if you compare the old house of my parents and after the repair, at this point it is a brand new building.

DinLankerton

Jun 20, 2022
Thanks so much for the advice. Their siding boards are really nice, especially the wood texture. If you clad your house with these panels, it would really look great. Which is what I'm going to do. I just need to make arrangements to have a lot of those panels delivered for me.