New BBC1 series THE LEGALIZER

thelegalizer

Jan 18, 2012
NEW BBC ONE SERIES

Do you feel you’ve been cheated, ripped off or unable to solve a dispute?

Have you tried every means of resolving the problem but without success?

Are you now considering using the Small Claims Court?

Fulcrum TV is looking for people to take part in a new BBC ONE series that aims to show consumers that they have rights and can get justice for themselves by guiding them through the Small Claims Court process.
If you or someone you know is thinking about a Small Claims Court action then get in touch.

Contact thelegalizer@fulcrumtv.com or 02032366999/02033728522

raymond

Nov 26, 2013
I think this program gives false hope to ripped off consumers, if you follow all the correct procedures, you cannot rely on getting your money back, i have had 2 years fighting to get my cash back from a company, who admitted being at fault, and promising to refund my money, never did, even after solicitors letter,small claims court, warrant of execution, bailiffs, if they decide they are not going to pay you there is nothing you can do, even if the legalizer says, you have won your case in the court, still does not mean you will get your money back, and its you who have to pay for solicitors letters at £90 plus your small claims court fees, so my advice would be dont throw any more good money after bad, and this program should be scrapped,