New here

gez

Apr 15, 2015
Hi I am new and need some advice , yesterday(14th April) I paid 50% deposit so the on-line company could design a website for me they emailed a welcome pack and in this pack the terms and conditions state any payment made is no refundable I have not done anything with the pack as you have to fill it in section by section letting them know what you require on website. I have thought about it and I no longer wish to go ahead can they keep the £300 I paid over phone just for a conversation ? Please help

Amber Star

Apr 23, 2015
Me too. If my experience can help other people then this is worthwhile. Only by sharing bad service can we alert others to companies to avoid at all costs.

Samanthap

Nov 21, 2015
Welcome to the forums, I hope you will get all kind of information here............................ :)

mike546

Apr 5, 2016
Hi all , I'm new here , my name is Mike , On the 30th March 2016 I saw an offer on the Asda website for Jack Daniels Whiskey Apple Punch , normally £15 for 70cl and reduced to £7 per 70cl , so I ordered 24 bottles which was the maximum the online orders would take in one go , so it cost me £168 plus £2 delivery charge , all to be delivered Friday 1st April 2016 between 6pm-8pm . Low and behold as ordered the Asda delivery chap turned up bang on time BUT WITH ONLY 1 BOTTLE ?????? My mrs answered the door to him and told him we ordered 24 and his reply was that they only had 1 in stock , off he went and I checked my bank account and sure enough Asda had taken the money from my account , the full £170 , I sent an email to Asda asking them to sort out the order ASAP and to deliver the rest as quickly as possible also complaining to them that they had broken their legally binding contract with their customer ( me ) after they had taken money from my account and not provided the goods , they did not reply to my email and it is now the 4th April 2016 , I then took the time to find a phone number for their head office to complain directly to someone in person , the lady I spoke to said they would put me through to the right department to make the complaint and get it sorted , she put me through to an Indian call centre , Jesus you can't understand them at the best of times and all i could get was that my money was in some kind of holding account and that it would be refunded in 5 days time , furious is an understatement , £161 of my hard earnt money sitting in their holding account and them probably earning interest on it , ok my amount is a small amount but if they are doing this to everybody they are making a lot of money out of other peoples money they should not be taking from their accounts when they havent got stock of the items you want , SO WHEN YOU ORDER FROM ASDA PLEASE BEAR IN MIND THAT THERE IS NO GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL GET WHAT YOU ORDER ALTHOUGH THEY ALLOW YOU TO ORDER IT AND TAKE YOUR MONEY FOR IT AND THEN AND ONLY THEN DO THEY CHECK STOCK TO SEE IF THEY CAN COMPLETE THE ORDER , BECAUSE THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED , This is the first and last time i deal with Asda and will be taking action through a solicitor if my money is not back in my bank account on Friday 8th April .

Last edited:

harryber

Aug 24, 2016
Oh dear that doesn't seem too good :( Hey All! Just wanted to say I've had my service done With and they are really good! They picked my car up from mine on time, took my car to a local garage, called me up to confirm anything that needed doing and dropped my car back off to mine, all within the time they said! Quick and easy, would recommend to anyone who has a busy life or just in general!

bonniesbrn

Oct 12, 2016
London
Hi there! My name is Bonnie Osborne and I'm new here. Hope I can help you with my work experience and will love to learn some new things here.