Opodo - price doubled overnight!

psychocandy

Nov 1, 2018
Found a cracking flight price yesterday on opodo for next year so I booked it.... Paid with credit card etc.

Had an email this morning telling me that the price has gone up and its now double.

So I phoned the. Usual rubbish. Price has increased from the time you booked blah blah blah. Surely all these searches are online/live anyway? I think pretty much it was a pricing error to be honest...

Is this legal? Anyone could offer cheap flights, rope the customer in, get the credit card payment then say, oops the price has gone up....

Do I have any recourse other than to pay the new price or cancel?

davidharvey

Jul 27, 2021
I had a similar situation. I got a refund for the ticket. I filed a complaint against the company, but they ordered me to return the money. Who can tell you a trusted website for booking tickets?

JosephMontgomery

Aug 1, 2021
I know a great service that you can use to book your tickets and you haven't had any problems with refunds. I just fly often and use the booking to save money. In the latest news, I have booked flights to miami florida. I stayed there for 2 days at a conference related to sports and sports nutrition. So if you need to reserve tickets in advance or buy them later, go to their website.