phone deposit

fazermanic

Mar 20, 2012
Hello,
back in december i went to a fones4you shop to get a new mobile, had chosen the handset and to stay with orange, due to my credit score, i was asked if i could pay a deposit which i would get back after 12 months, i was happy to pay it, the problem began with fones4you declining my custom, so the orange help desk said i could go to orange shop and my deposit will still be valid, i was given the account number and off i went
to my dismay the orange shop didnt have the mobile i was after, i ended up getting it else where and now with o2,
deposit?? well i have been calling orange at least 2 to 3 times a month, requesting my deposit back i have lost count how many times they have siad it has been sent, is in process, will have to wait for 12 months.
the question im asking is, is there anything else i can do to get my deposit back?

many thanks for any help.
Steve

Witch consumer

Sep 8, 2008
Debtors retreat
You should follow their complaints procedure, you will find this on their website, they have 8 weeks to provide a satisfactory response after which you can complain to CISAS which is a dispute resolution service approved by Ofcom and of which Orange is a member.