Progressive Property Courses

Will

May 5, 2008
Hi, I am thinking about taking the Progressive Commercial Conversion course - it's a big investment of nearly £3000. Has anybody got any experience of this course or progressive poperty by ROb Moor.

Scammedby

Feb 25, 2018
Hi, I am thinking about taking the Progressive Commercial Conversion course - it's a big investment of nearly £3000. Has anybody got any experience of this course or progressive poperty by ROb Moor.
These courses have no barrier to entry in terms of qualifications or aptitude like a university degree, for example. You just need the cash to pay for them. That’s all they are worried about really - how many people actually make it. They won’t give you any definitive figures about that 1 in 100, I don’t know ‍♂

Scammedby

Feb 25, 2018
Just got this in my inbox will, if you are going to go for it - look out for offers form the progresive gang

Cheapest course free. Best possible non-event price. Call the office on 01733 898557 when we go live at 8AM this Friday (plus an 'intimate' bonus for the first 3 buyers of each course):

Progressive Property:

• Property Investing Masterclass (Most popular)!
  • No Money Down Masterclass
  • Deal Packaging Masterclass
  • Serviced Accommodation Intensive
  • HMO Pro (Best deal)
Progressive Success:

• Expert Speaker Revolution (Most popular)!
  • Podcast Media Masterclass (Best deal)
  • Brand & Marketing Masterclass
  • Social Media Influencer Masterclass
  • Business Cashflow Masterclass
  • eCommerce Cashflow Masterclass
You can take any 2 for 1, or any 4 for 2.

Plus, the 1st 3 purchasers of each course get an INTIMATE 1-2-1 one hour strategy call with one of our expert trainers from the specific course you have purchased (Many of our trainers charge significant sums for their mentoring).

For Valentine’s day only, these courses will be offered at the best ever non-event price AND on a 2 for 1, so be ready at 8am this Friday (Valentine’s day) as these first 3 places (per course) will likely be taken almost immediately.

Klaiz

Nov 29, 2021
I remember taking a course myself. I can advise regarding how you can find out details on special companies that can help with essay writing without much trouble, this is often needed in any course, especially in the final stages. I know from my own experience that it is better to read reviews about different companies here https://letsgradeit.com/ and already choose the right one for yourself. I hope I was able to help!

Rendy

Oct 28, 2021
I am always driven by a thirst for new knowledge, so it is possible that I will also take these courses. I am interested in the real estate market for investment, but now there is not enough time to study this issue in detail. I'm busy looking for dnp capstone project writers to close my academic debt soon. After that, I will devote myself to studying a topic that is new to me.