Refund Policy

dan taylor

Dec 22, 2009
Apologies for the simple and yet probably straightforward question but just wanted to know the following:

The sale of goods act states you have 6 months from purchase to return a faulty item for whatever reason. Most stores have their own length of time, for example B&Q have 45 days. Does this mean after 45 days I am still within my rights to return a faulty item.

Thank you

Dan

dan taylor

Dec 22, 2009
That makes much more sense. Thank you.

Going to use B&Q as example, so if i bought something that should last a lot longer than their 45 days refund policy, for example a drill, and it goes wrong after 9 months, I am well within my rights to return it, as I would expect it to last a lot longer. This being the case, me presenting the drill and showing it is not working, would that be enough to secure a refund/ replacement.

Kind Regards,
Dan

Tony

What Consumer Founder
Apr 7, 2008
Bolton
Hi Dan,

Yes, when it is less than a year i.e. before the manufacturers warranty has expired then you should not have a problem.

Remember that they refund policies and warranties are in addition to your statutory rights.

Tony

YAPPI

Sep 2, 2021
Kan du ikke finne en løsning på problemet med penis? I dette tilfellet, jeg vil på det sterkeste råde deg til å prøve å trekke oppmerksomheten din til dette nettstedet hjemmeside her , hvor jeg alltid klarer å løse problemer med et medlem