Scammers target lonely hearts on dating sites

Tony

What Consumer Founder
Apr 7, 2008
Bolton
Guardian Consumer Affairs
As a man is jailed for defrauding two women of almost £300,000, we look at how to avoid being conned online The Metropolitan police has called for victims of online dating fraud to come forward and identify scammers as concern grows about the scale of the problem, with women typically being duped...
Scammers target lonely hearts on dating sites (external link to Guardian Consumer Affairs)

Sicenetaf

Mar 2, 2021
Damn, scamming people like this is pretty scummy. It's good there are dating platforms that pride themselves on providing quality service nowadays. For example, I've been using this resource for the past year an it has been a pretty good year in terms of my personal life. I've met a lot of interesting girls I got along with well, and I'm currently in a relationship with a lovely lady.

Last edited:

Neakey

Apr 29, 2021
Oh, if you are looking for a reliable dating site, I can recommend some great options for you. For example, a site called tendermeets. I'm sure this is a great chance for you to find your love or at least a person with similar interests and tastes, so try

swipka79

May 6, 2021
Dating websites are really popular today, and currently I am using luxy review where are a lot of interesting people. There you can freely chat, date with interesting people and even to go on a date. My good friend met his wife there, so I hope to make the same.