seller advice please

burnsibub

Jul 26, 2015
Hi All
I am wanting a bit of advice on something I have sold.

A person wanted me to make him a building for his toy soldiers as he had seen my previous work, the standard I build to and also the level of detail/accuracy of toy soldier buildings which are more of a representation than a scale model.

He asked for item specifics which although were not on the original building I complied and added into the final build.

I hand delivered the building to the 'customer' and he took 20 minutes to look over it (I have a witness) and he was happy and paid me via cheque. Two weeks later he started phoning me saying that there are inaccuracies and it is missing fine details. I disagreed with the inaccuracies and have sent him photo evidence showing what he was asking for is incorrect and also the level of detail is represented in the price and after all it is a toy soldier building not a scale model. There is no defects in the build.

He is now threatening me with legal action and said he will damage my reputation as he is well connected in the toy soldier collectors if I essentially dont build him a high detailed scale model.

does anyone know where my standpoint is as I dont have the time to bow down to his wishes? many thanks for the anticipated advice.