sewing-online.com

MissDawes

Dec 28, 2010
Does anyone have experience of buying from "sewing-online.com"? I haven't been able to find any reviews about this company online and I just want to make sure that they're legit before I buy a dress form from them.

mogapuss

Jun 11, 2013
Absolutely shocking customer service,ordered twice never again,sent out a sewing machine cabinet that clearly stated on the box "missing parts spares only" it didnt even have an instruction book and one of the panels was damaged,they expected me to wait 4 weeks for a replacement unit or replacement panel! customer services need to learn how to properly deal with complaints and do not take criticism,in fact they try and lie their way out of it! steer well clear

Tony

What Consumer Founder
Apr 7, 2008
Bolton
A post has been removed from this thread while we investigate the complaint from sewing machines online

Tony

What Consumer Founder
Apr 7, 2008
Bolton
I wonder if they are anything to do with Coopers Sewing Machines as featured on BBC Watchdog and with a long list of complaints on this site.

trickygj

May 31, 2010
Cheshire
www.richardgjohnson.co.uk
Looking at the website sewing-online.com there is no information about the company other than an address. Is it a limited company? There is a Sewing Online Ltd registered at Companies House but with a different contact address.

Does anybody know any more information?

trickygj

May 31, 2010
Cheshire
www.richardgjohnson.co.uk
The company is called General Merchandise International Limited.

I think sewing-online.com's solicitor needs to check out its own affairs as the website does not seem to state this anywhere unless I have overlooked it?

Companies must display their details on all there stationary including websites.

Debra

Jan 15, 2021
Am not sure where people are from i bought some things from this company in australia it has all australian details. i had one reply in ages from them. not i cant telephone them they are not available,there is no revies site, the hotmail acc thats linked with it is bogus.. i placed my order on the 2nd Jan and it is now 13 days since i bought my stuff. am ready to get paypal involved as i wont use anyone else or other banking ways to pay for stuff. if anyone is from australia has had issues with this lot can contact me we can band together

MarkKennedy

Oct 12, 2021
No siempre los medicamentos caros valen la pena. Muy a menudo encontrará dos herramientas diferentes que difieren significativamente en precio. Pero a pesar de su costo, tienen la misma composición. ¿Vale la pena pagar por una marca conocida? por supuesto que no. comprar Kamagra online