Shower Cabins. J T Spas & Insignia Range

Amber Star

Apr 23, 2015
I recently bought from J T Spas an Insignia range steam shower cabin, which turned out to be a very bad decision and please if you are considering a purchase take warning from my experience.

When you find problems with the shower, J T Spas take no responsibility for any issues, but simply pass you over to Insignia. These are there responses to my complaints:

The glass is chipped on one panel corner....You won't notice it once the trim is on.

The frame will not screw together as the holes are not correctly drilled.......Drill them out yourself.

The main control box on the central panel is damaged and will not work.......We will send you just the control box, you will have to fit and wire it on yourself.

The new control box will not fit because there is a molded side bracket and it is too big for the space available........Saw off the side bracket yourself and make it fit.

When I told them this was not acceptable and I wished to return the whole item. J T Spas charged my credit card the day after I told them explicitly that I no longer gave them my permission to do so. I now have to wait on their convenience to collect the useless shower cabin before I get a refund.

So please if you are thinking of buying from either company, be careful.

The Dark Knight

Jun 15, 2015
I bought a Insignia GT9002 from InsigniaOutlet. I have had problems with the sealing of the back panels resulting in numerous leaks, I have sealed it, unsealed it, relsealed it etc. And now one of the jets are leaking!!:mad::mad:!! The shower looks nice and everything works but for the price you pay you'd think they would make the shower leak proof.