The Walking Dead

adrian224

Sep 29, 2014
What do you think about my favoritue serial The Walking Dead? :)
New season coming soon.
I love zombies and you? ;p

BobbyNash

Dec 14, 2014
Great series, really got back into it this season. It would appear that they decided to really spend some more money on the series again, to make sure that viewers were actually paying attention. It has quickly become one of my favorite shows again, something it was not in the last two seasons.

anniemc8

Jan 16, 2015
One of the mistakes I think The Walking Dead has made this season is with Maggie. Early on this season I started wondering why she wasn't more concerned about the whereabouts of Beth (at the start of episode 1 we hear Daryl explaining to someone that he was with Beth but doesn't know where she is now). Then I couldn't believe it when she got on that bus to continue the mission to DC; I thought, isn't she worried about being further away from the area where she is most likely to find Beth. So when it came to the mid-season finale and we se Maggie so happy that Daryl et al, have found Beth I didn't buy it. And I didn't buy it when we see Maggie break down at seeing Daryl carrying Beth's body out. And so if the second half of this season sees Maggie struggling to deal with the loss of her sister, I won't buy that either.

FurnitureGeek

May 1, 2015
The TV Show is starting to go down hill in my opinion but if you can you should try the walking dead video game by telltale, it is like an interactive story where you can make decisions that affect the outcome of the game.