Travel money

Tony

What Consumer Founder
Apr 7, 2008
Bolton
BBC Mpneybox
It's been a difficult few days for sterling and many holidaymakers may find themselves paying the price. This week the foreign exchange rate at Cardiff airport hit a low of 88 euro cent to the pound. James Daley, founder of the consumer group Fairer Finance outlines what people should think about when buying and using their travel money.The government has announced its decision to phase in the state pension age rise to 68 between 2037 and 2039, seven years earlier than planned. The law will have to be changed in order to bring the rise forward which won't happen until the next review of the state pension age takes place in 2023. Hugh Nolan, President of the Society of Pension Professionals, and an actuary, examines the life expectancy issues which shape pension policy.From January next year businesses will be banned from charging extra when customers pay by credit or debit card. The new rules will also apply to local councils and government agencies like the DVLA. The fees are also commonly applied by airlines. James Daley, founder of the consumer group Fairer Finance and Julia Lo Bue-Said Managing Director of the Advantage Travel Partnership discuss.The panel that advises the Financial Conduct Authority on consumer issues says it's time for industry regulators to stop telling financial services customers to shop around and switch bank accounts in order to get better deals. Guest Sue Lewis, Chair of the Financial Services Consumer Panel explains why that measure is not working and also suggests alternative ways for regulators and authorities to drive competition in a way that works more effectively for consumers.Presenter: Paul LewisReporter: Tony BonsignoreProducer: Charmaine CozierEditor: Emma Rippon.
Travel moneyExternal link to BBC

YAPPI

Sep 2, 2021
I really need this information for the money to travel since I am currently with a problem with my procedure with the Russian visa fee for that reason I can not go on a trip I would like someone to help me the site is good but the problem is I could not do my accounts well and the rate was out of my budget.

kira676

May 20, 2021
I know that a good trip does not cost too much. There are a lot of different affordable places to relax and to visit.

swipka79

May 6, 2021
If you have not too much money and want to visit something special, I can freely advise you a wonderful spot in Chernobyl with http://chernobyltour.co.uk/chernobyl-holidays/ who organizes such a tour. It is really convenient, and you will be really glad about this enormous place. It is not a regular tour where you will see some popular sightseeing, it is something more, underground trip for real adventurers.

nik0110

Nov 24, 2021
Oh, I really love to travel. But lately it's getting harder and harder to buy tickets. All the time there are glitches and bugs...

biyan33

Nov 14, 2021
Good afternoon! You know, I recently wanted to buy tickets for a trip that was supposed to be the most important one. Then a friend of mine advised me to use the ticketinghub service, because with it you can buy all the tickets in one place! I think it would be very convenient even for a movie franchise! Try it, it's very useful!