Unhelpful on line clothing store

rosey1979

Jul 10, 2017
Hi. Back in May, my partners Mother purchased a "Flash" Star Laboratories hoodie for my Son from a company trading as cheapandcheerfulclothing.

There company has a 7 day exchange policy but 7 days had long since passed before my Son was given the gift and able to try it on. It was too small so I left it at Mums and she aimed to arrange an exchange.

The phone number on their website did not ever get answered and even though messages were left no one returned her all. She emailed twice via their online form but nobody replied.

She is very busy working full time and looking after her unwell husband so I offered to contact them instead. I had the same trouble as she did but I emailed via normal email rather than form and was unsympathetically met with directions to their 7 day policy. I challenged this a number of times and said we simply wanted to swap for the next size up and I offered to pay for the postage.

The guy on the end of the email now wont communicate with any of us despite the above circumstances. I have tried to appeal to his sense of pride and customer satisfaction and general good will but to no avail.

Is there anything else I can do to cajole him into agreeing to exchanging the item.?

Many thanks