virtual currency on social networking sites

stonesy

Jun 6, 2012
hya researchers @ dont get done get dom,

where to start, im wishing for your show to run a episode in the future on what rights people actually have regarding purchasing virtual currency on Facebook, as its the biggest social network site around, and also millions of people globally purchase these packages daily.

one such company i really would like you to hone in on is a company based in Tel Aviv Israel, called Playtika, owned by caesers palace.

i am in a group on facebook called DEMANDING CHANGE IN SLOTOMANIA !!!!!!!!, we are set up to contact this company on various issues with their on-line application, we have an administrator that is sending this company emails daily on behalf of all the players seeking refunds in lost virtual currency through coins just going missing to game issues resulting in the loss of coins the people this administrator is speaking on behalf for have all sent in confirmation that the administrator is dealing with their case with their fullest approval today we got a response.

Hi Yvonne,
As I have told you before in previous correspondence, we will not be discussing any players account details with yourself, even if you have gained their permission to do so. I appreciate that you are trying to extend a helping hand to the members of your Facebook group, but what would help the most would be if you could please advise them to keep writing to us themselves. They WILL be responded to this way.
Thank you for choosing Slotomania and keep on spinning!
Naomi Bright
Slotomania Support
but in fact they never give any or very little response at all

also they have in any of the responses they have sent out this paragraph...

according to our compensation protocols, a full compensation for potential winnings will not be given due to cases of abuse.
We are very grateful for getting feedback from Slotomania fans; it's extremely appreciated and is vital for the improvement of Slotomania.

Thank you for playing Slotomania and keep on spinning!

i really feel this paragraph is discriminatory as ...

I believe this line should be edited as it is discriminatory on the grounds players are being punished for someone else’s actions NOT THEIRS which by law needs to be investigated on its own merit. If I may address discrimination in this template I received, I believe this is discriminatory as… it is excluding or restricting players from getting a fair hearing or indeed any hearing at all as you seem to be accusing them of potentially being a cheat, without even investigating the issues.

if you seek players information on this, i can easliy arrange this for you via the uk players associated with our group on facebook

if i now may add a little link i researched for you to be fully aware of the size of this issue in purchasing virtual currency so you as a consumer advice programme that i religiously watch as i am one of doms biggest fans lol i love you guys for doing what you do to enlighten the uk on consumer rights, dont ever stop you are needed today more than when you first launched as a pilot show, keep it up [:)]