Web Design Scam!!

Red1980

Sep 8, 2014
Hi All,

This is a warning to anyone looking to have a website built for any purpose. I have been the unfortunate victim of a criminal scam.

I paid this individual £180 and was provided with an invoice. I was then met with a wall of silence despite numerous attempts to contact the person. I have since had to go down the horrendously difficult route of court action.

I have also since been informed that this has happened to numerous other trusting buyers.

This individual is conning people out of thousands of pounds and, as he moves address on several occasions, it is very hard for the law to catch up with him.

I urge everybody to steer clear of this person whose details are as follows:

Company: Starlight Web
Name: Steven Lawless

This message is not of a defamatory nature and it is certainly not incorrect. People and small companies like this give genuine trustworthy website designers a bad name.

I urge you all to avoid this company completely and I only hope that wary customers like me are not discouraged for good after a negative experience.

Thanks,
Pete

Klaiz

Nov 29, 2021
I work with web design and come across typefaces on a regular basis. Creating a typeface of this magnitude, on the other hand, almost always demands the usage of a visual template as a starting point. I recommend familiarizing yourself with masterbundles.com because I have yet to come across nice fonts and their ochen, which anyone can use!