Westcott Credit Services

Tony888

Feb 10, 2020
I have started receiving random texts and letters from Westcott Credit Services so I have sent them a Subject Access Request. I did phone up but they wanted my date of birth before they would speak to me.

They are quite clever as sent a letter that looks like a payslip - good marketing tip.

I have written to them to find out...
  • what personal information an organisation holds about you;
  • how they are using it;
  • who they are sharing it with; and
  • where they got your data from.

Reactions: EdwardBrain

EdwardBrain

Mar 23, 2020
www.home-pick.co.uk
I have started receiving random texts and letters from Westcott Credit Services so I have sent them a Subject Access Request. I did phone up but they wanted my date of birth before they would speak to me.

They are quite clever as sent a letter that looks like a payslip - good marketing tip.

I have written to them to find out...
  • what personal information an organisation holds about you;
  • how they are using it;
  • who they are sharing it with; and
  • where they got your data from.
It's telemarketing.
your personal data is no difficult to find. your personal information can collect from your social sites. or it's collected from your account and mobile numbers which are registered on your CNIC. I think nowadays it's common and no need to worried about it.
they can just be used for telemarketing and data is collected from web scraping method that is not difficult nowadays

swipka79

May 6, 2021
You can use special tools like https://naturallinks.net/seo-wiki/banner-ads/ where are described the most popular options to make business effective. After a long search this website helped to get in touch with different options, looking for special keywords and banner that will be helping to make your website visible in top google search.