What book are you currently reading?

Gendalough

Sep 30, 2011
I found an old copy of "Thinker ,Tailor ,Soldier, Spy" in our house . Really like it so far. I never heard of this book until it came out in the cinema:eek:

airry87

Jul 7, 2014
This week I read Cloud Atlas by David Mitchell and Norwegian Wood by Haruki Murakami. Both fairly enjoyable books, I'd say strong three / weak four for both.

adrian224

Sep 29, 2014
I now read Les Brow - Live your dreams. This book is fantastic. I recommend it to you. I hope you read it

BobbyNash

Dec 14, 2014
I was reading “The Best In The World – At What I Have No Idea”, no it is not really interesting or intellectual like some of the stories here, but I am a fan of professional wrestling so reading more about it from the perspective of what happens behind the scenes is very interesting to me.

anniemc8

Jan 16, 2015
I am reading Life of Pi at the minute - and got a great version online that uses this amazing illustrator so it is best of both worlds - so far it is definitely worth a read!

bonniesbrn

Oct 12, 2016
London
Heartless by Marissa Meyer. The next one I want to read is Gilt Hollow by Lorie Langdon - from the resume it sounds interesting and mysterious.

Klaiz

Nov 29, 2021
We just finished this course and were asked to write a fantastic paper on a difficult topic for me at the end of the semester. I didn't take any chances and went straight to https://www.topwritersreview.com/reviews/essaybox/ , who are always willing to assist me. They have been producing texts for me for a long time, and I propose this choice to you because you may have difficulties if you do not have prior writing skills.

Yoshito Hughes

Feb 13, 2022
I'm reading Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality (HPMOR) now. Is a Harry Potter fan fiction by Eliezer Yudkowsky.

Yoshito Hughes

Feb 13, 2022
I start reading Ulysses by Irish writer James Joyce. I tried to read this modernist novel several times already, but the maximum reached the third chapter. This time I want to read to the end, no matter how long it takes me. I decided to write a little research on this book and James Joyce. I am ready to pay someone to write my research paper because some sections of this study I can not write on their own due to a lack of literature.