Why too much choice is stressing us out

Tony

What Consumer Founder
Apr 7, 2008
Bolton
Guardian Consumer Affairs
From jeans to dating partners and TV subscriptions to schools, we think the more choices we have the better. But too many options create anxiety and leave us less satisfied. Could one answer lie in a return to the state monopolies of old?Once upon a time in Springfield, the Simpson family visited...
Why too much choice is stressing us out (external link to Guardian Consumer Affairs)

Aron Brayn

Jan 17, 2022
I know very well what you mean because for a long time I also did not understand how to relax. However, recently my close friend told me that eating mushrooms is a reasonable idea, so if anyone has any information about it, please share it with me.

Lucas74Jones

Jan 17, 2022
I know very well what you mean because for a long time I also did not understand how to relax. However, recently my close friend told me that eating mushrooms is a reasonable idea, so if anyone has any information about it, please share it with me.
I understand that you can't feel better without rest. My friend had the same problem, but he found a solution to it. A few months ago, she found this website https://www.shrooms-online.net/product/golden-teacher-magic-mushrooms/ where he ordered several edibles and tried their effectiveness. In his opinion, this product helps him to regain strength as it allows the body to relax and unwind. You can follow this link and study this tool.