Red Driving School

stevenking

Apr 9, 2014
couple of years ago I thought about becoming driving instructor with red driving school I looked into it had a couple of interviews an thought ok ill give a go. about 3 months into the classes which I attended about 4/5 I realised this was going to take a lot longer than the 12 months the told me It would take I spoke to a couple of instructors and they assured me in 12 months I would be a driving instructor an my course fees would be paid off. 6 months in I realised that it wouldn't my work had cut backs and I was struggling to make the payments I spoke to red an they told me I would have to take it up with Barclays I phoned them and wrote to them and was spoken to quite abruptly at that time.and I was told if I didn't pay the remainder of the course fees by the set date then I would have to pay the extra which worked out just over £6k. im paying it off to at £60 a month im literally paying for a course I couldn't finish ...would like some feed back please I think at the moment I have paid in excess £3k

stevenking

Apr 9, 2014
I was only given 1 option and that was pay within the 12 months in which time I was told that I would be a qualified driving instructor it could probably be done but not on every other Saturday or only when you could fit them in...it would take total concentration and regular visits to the school