15yr olds faulty payg phone

*hjp66*

Dec 28, 2011
i bought a payg phone £149 29/08/11 and within 1 wk returned it faulty. i have since having spoken to samsung downloaded various updates etc, had three further replacement phones as they couldnt understand the fault and suggested they must have had a faulty batch at phones 4 u. we have just had a 4th phone replaced last week and again it has locked up and frozen so i am going back for a refund this time........ i get a receipt each time but i brought up the subject of a refund last time and the guy said i had had the phone since august - the original sale date!! i told him i had had 4 phones since then and each phone gave me my 28 days anyway - he didnt seem interested. he couldnt understand the fault and suggested i took out a contract phone for my son he could do a good deal!! i told him where to shove it. as i say the phone has now developed a fault and i am going back tomorrow for a full refund - my question is as i am so sick of this shop and phone , am i entitled as it is only technically a week old and they have known right from day one it has had a fault.