2nd Hand (2nd Car) 4 different names car garage - Shocking!

hydeee

Jul 20, 2014
Hi All

I was sold a dodgy car initially then refused a refund given a 2nd car this blew up n the M1 then I was lent a cat D write off by this bent garage in Luton Beds who have had 4 names since I've known of them. They have over 16 BAD reviews on Yell.com & the company are still selling cars and and endangering peoples lives, taking peoples cash & not giving it back, selling faulty cars, by passing the faults & selling them. I know this is illegal & the company have been fined for mileage clocking & currently undergoing a trading standards investigation.

I am currently pursuing a section 75 claim under my creditcard with Barclaycard.
I have sent copies of everything to them, diary notes documents etc.
Its proving to be a nightmare! They've told me 3 wrong pieces of information & compansated small cash amounts to my credit card! Not impressed! Also they are looking to find any little bit of whatever they can to delay / compensate me. :eek:

I am owed £6.200 in total since the original £3,600 because I've paid for so many things on top of the cars & still fighting for my money. I contacted the F.O.S (ombudsmen) to find they have a 4week backlog. I am so tired of all this undeserving mess, but I will not be defeated!! Does anyone have any advice to help me to stay strong through this tough battlefield. I'd be most appreciative if you do have... :)

Thank you (in advance)
Hydeee x