3rd car from (DD) very dodgy dealer changed name 4 times the same guys

hydeee

Jul 20, 2014
dealer wont give my money back despite sale of goods act being pointed out in Rec Delivery letter

5th July got the car 14 July pd £442.00 new tyres as illegal
by 18th July the car broke-down. turbo fault I stupidly handed £300 to the
pratts toward the new turbo.

The DD wouldnt recover it! my bd cover didnt cover the distance so had to pay £174.00 - under protest

went to get the car from the turb repair car sounded odd the engine management was on I knew it wasnt safe they fixed one thing another thing broke! Saying it was now the clutch & flywheel. I asked for money back DDealer said no!! didnt want to do any further business with these but they had my money!!

took on a mazda6 57 plate got the car 5th Aug - 13 Aug engine had blown a hole & oil spilled near engine I was on the motorway smokey situation everywhere in the car. recovered mazda to repair place.

Warranty does not include engine replacement!!

DDealer WOULD NOT give MY MONEY back accusing me of doing the damage!

eventually he made an offer 1000 (with no car) I declined this.
I paid these crocs to date £4700 - Take me to court he said!!

ended up with 06 plate car a mess & various damaged areas. no service history. = ( So very drained from the whole thing feeling low running out of fight. spoke today Fri 15 Aug 2014 about this to consumer help-line, they made a referral to T/S in Herts. I now must wait 3 working days to hear from them.

The battle continues... o =