Bardi Furniture

Bart1664

Feb 9, 2015
Ian

Thanks for the update and glad you got it resolved eventually.

It does seem as if I may have a similar issue and very much like the sofa style but don't think this should be happening so early.

I have contacted my supplier and they have referred it to BARDI and I await a representative to contact me in the next 10 days. I will post what happens.

One other question I have. Did you find the seat cushions of the sofa to be very hard?

Ours feels like the cushion base is very unforgiving.

Regards

Grannymac

Oct 17, 2015
Hi, having just visited a Shrewsbury retailer and almost decided to buy a Bardi Lucca suite, I thought I'd do some research and found this site. Most posts seem to be regarding the quality of the leather but I was given the option of choosing fabric upholstery. Has anyone done this and were they satisfied? Or would existing customers not recommend the brand at all?

Bart1664

Feb 9, 2015
Hi

I ended up selling my sofa for £500 (a £2000 loss) within a year of purchase.

I personally wouldn't entertain another Bardi sofa however I'm sure that there are satisfied customers out there but I'm not one of them.

If I can assist further don't hesitate to ask

Regards

nothingbutepic

Oct 14, 2015
England
I think you have to go for replacement and when you go for replacement choose that one which does not have any effect. I don't think all their furniture items have the same manufacturing problem.