Blackhorse car sales

Pipo1234

Jan 25, 2015
Hi, I was wondering if anyone would be so kind as to give me some advice. I part exchanged my car for an Audi A3, 61 reg with 66000 miles in October 2014. The cars last mot had led to the tyres being replaced as they were just on the legal limit and two chips in the windscreen had to be repaired. This had taken place in sep 2014. On jan 19th of this year the fly wheel went on the car. We were covered by the warranty, but they made it really difficult for us to sort it out. It took two weeks all in all. The mechanic suggested we change the clutch but the warranty department would not pay for this as they said it was general wear. We took the car back on sat because my husband does not think it was fit for purpose or of satisfactory quality when sold seen as the issue became apparent.after 3 months. The car was sold to a family with two small children and based on its last mot and from what two mechanics have said it was driven hard by the last owner. The service history shows it did 38000 miles in one year. Anyway black horse offered us £3500 under what we paid for it. They were really rude and the manger became quite aggressive with my husband. I'm just wondering where we stand in terms of what we can do about the situation. I don't feel comfortable driving the car with the kids in it as I feel like anything could go wrong with it because of the state that the car was clearly in when we purchased it. Any advice would be really welcome.