Buying on the internet

River Girl

Jan 5, 2019
Hi I am a new user and suspect this question has been asked many times. I bought some gym leggings for my for my daughter -in-law via a link she gave me - sharkleggings.com . When they arrived they had sent the wrong size in error. They have told me I can have £5 discount off future purchases as compensation and advised me to try to sell the wrong ones or give them to a friend!! No refund, no return label etc. I suspect this is a site in the Far East. Should I put this down as a bad experience and move on, is there anything I can do to retrieve £43 I paid???

Tony

What Consumer Founder
Apr 7, 2008
Bolton
Hi I am a new user and suspect this question has been asked many times. I bought some gym leggings for my for my daughter -in-law via a link she gave me - sharkleggings.com . When they arrived they had sent the wrong size in error. They have told me I can have £5 discount off future purchases as compensation and advised me to try to sell the wrong ones or give them to a friend!! No refund, no return label etc. I suspect this is a site in the Far East. Should I put this down as a bad experience and move on, is there anything I can do to retrieve £43 I paid???
Sorry for the delay in getting back to you - how did you pay? If you used PAypal you will have some protection

Helly

Feb 10, 2020
I have used Paypal buyer protection successfully a number of times in the past. It can take some time but it really does work