Cefni Computers, Llangefni LL77 8YQ

Delaneys

Nov 20, 2013
This company should not be allowed to continue trading, as I can see we are not the 1st to be scammed and are well known by trading standards! Bought PC on behalf of my elderly father in law. PC not working on receipt of delivery; bright blue screen and making a bleeping noise. Paid £140 for supposed brand new XP tower. Wasn't "brand new", it was bodged together. After several phone calls & emails, 6 weeks of "failed" courier collections on behalf of Cefni Computers, the infamous Ian Melton assured me if we paid to return the PC ourselves, he would issue an immediate refund. Good old TNT collected the PC same day and delivered to Cefni AM next day; this done at our own expense. Well surprise surprise, 3 Months after sending this back, endless txts/phone calls and being told a pack of lies NO REFUND. Even telling Ian Melton this amount of money was a huge loss to my oap dad in law, this made no difference. Now he's run out of excuses, we are completely being ignored. On social networks this guy portrays himself as an ex military fundraiser good guy, but in reality he's nothing but a liar & a thief with no conscience whatsoever...DO NOT TRUST

Delaneys

Nov 20, 2013
The most recent conversation I had with Anglesey trading standards, was that Ian Melton was upset by my damming (but honest) reviews and for this reason we won't be getting our refund. Well since this has been going on since July last year, I could safely assume we weren't getting it anyway! Anglesey Trading suggested that if I removed my reviews Melton would issue a refund...and to think I would trust what this liar and thief says!! Will be leaving more reviews, to try to protect as many people as possible from this parasite. Trading standards have plenty on him, so hopefully won't be allowed to continue trading for much longer. Sorry to hear of your other bad experiences, but so not surprised...