Channel 4 - 'Serving the Nation' (Retail complaints)

lhatfull

Jan 6, 2014
Hello

I hope you do not mind me posting like this, my name is Lewis and I work for Dragonfly Film & TV makes of BAFTA awarding winning factual television.

We have been commissioned by Channel 4 to make a series about the UK complaints industry, following people as they stand up to some of the high street's biggest names.

I am looking for people who understand their rights and who aren't afraid to take action. Those who know how to complain effectively and get the results they want-not allowing themselves to be bullied by big multinational companies. Perhaps these people offer up their advice to others or complain on their behalf.

If this sounds like you or somebody you know then please do get in touch for an entirely confidential chat.

I look forward to hearing from you,

Lewis

Lewis Hatfull
'Serving the Nation'
Dragonfly Film & TV

Fillo75

Jun 30, 2014
Hi,
I am in the process of fighting VERY and INDESIT for damage of clothing in the region £2500. This has been going on for onths now and looks like we may be taking them to court.

If interested in chatting, please contact me

Cheers

MoragHarrison

Aug 6, 2014
Hi
Am currently in dispute with DFS... My last formal letter was to the MD. Let me know if this is any good.
Morag

Fillo75

Jun 30, 2014
Hi there
Thank you for replying, strangely we have legal cover on our home insurance so fingers crossed they are hopefully going to take it on.
With regards to your letter to MD, I actually spoke to the assistant director of company, who was just terrible as everyone below him, so we are going legal.
I had an issue with DFS years ago and I got my local MP to write a letter to MD and it was sorted within days of receiving his Letter. Hope this helps.

Regards

MoragHarrison

Aug 6, 2014
Hi
thank you for the help....... He replied by phone and spoke to my son wiothin the 7 day deadline I gave him but have had no contact since. Will follow your lead if nothing comes of this!