Cheap Disability Aids

KillreyZ

Aug 8, 2013
Hi there,

I wonder if you can help, I bought an item from the above online company on the 4th of August 2013, I also chose the next day 1 hour slot delivery service. So my item should have been delivered Tuesday the 6th.

I rang on the tuesday, wednsday and today. and each time I am told I have been put through to the overflow call centre and the best that they can do is send an email to the company to get them to ring me.

I have asked for direct numbers or to speak to one of their managers but to no avail, I have even had the phone put down on me.

What can I do, I paid by debit card.

Please help.

Adam

Raspberry

Mar 30, 2015
I'm also having a problem with cheap disability aids and looking at reviews on the company, it looks like I am not alone. Their website claims they will respond within 4 to 12 hours. I have been waiting over a week. They sent the wrong thing and now will not respond to emails. In fact, I got a message that due to the high number of emails sent, my email address has been marked as spam and emails will not get through. Phoning only gets someone who sends the same email form and will not let you speak to anyone who could deal with the issue. I want to send the thing back and either get the correct one sent or a refund. As they are not responding and ask that nothing is sent back until authorisation is given am I entitled to get my money back by asking the bank to regain it via chargeback? If I do this, can my credit rating be affected?