Child's gymnastics class

EMartin

Jun 15, 2015
www.karmaparent.com
Hi I recently paid for my son to go to J'amies Gymnastics Academy, which is an external provider of gymnastics classes at his school. Their website says you can have a free trial class but when I called and asked them, they said no because we were halfway through the term. They said I had to pay for the six remaining classes of term. I told them my son has special needs and finds new environments difficult. They said not to worry, the teacher was very experienced and would look after him. Sadly however the teacher totally ignored him . Didn't even put out a mat for him. So he stood at the side and cried for 10 mins then I took him home. I complained to the manager but they are refusing to refund the money, saying that it's too late to sell his place to someone else. Can I get the money back on the basis that the service provided was inadequate? Or that I cancelled the contract (verbal, no mention of it being non-refundable) within 14 days? Any advice gratefully received. Thank you

Lucas74Jones

Jan 17, 2022
I think you child should study instead. I did sports and it turned out badly. Anyway I work in the sphere of writing posts and blogs and sometimes I don't have enough time to take all my responsibilities. Accordingly, I hope that somebody will give us assistance.

Aron Brayn

Jan 17, 2022
I think you child should study instead. I did sports and it turned out badly. Anyway I work in the sphere of writing posts and blogs and sometimes I don't have enough time to take all my responsibilities. Accordingly, I hope that somebody will give us assistance.
Fortunately, you need is quite similar to mine. Of course, not each service is convenient or practical. Accordingly, in this case, I would like to mention this site https://writingmetier.com/buy-discussion-post/ where it is possible to buy a discussion article and then use it in my work. It really helps streamline the process of working as an editor or blogger. You can use it either.