Delivery Increase at ASDA

moose

Feb 18, 2012
I have been shopping on line for maybe 2 years and had no problem with it, But ASDA just took the biscuit when they say it is in there rights to change the Bill on the delivery.

I made a shopping order of say £67 pounds on monday for a delivery on thursday and then added a few items on say Tuesday Price was not changed to any items previosly bought and came to £70

Now on the delivery day there was items missing and the price had increased to £81 this is all Legal and above board as it was explained over the phone by ASDA and is common practice, you can order and they can change the bill anytime they want.

I would recommend not shopping for Food stock online at these stores if this is common practice.

Witch consumer

Sep 8, 2008
Debtors retreat
It is stated in their terms & conditions but that doesn't necessarily make it right, we had a similar problem with Tesco and it wasn't just a few quid either, ended up taking them to the small claims court and they did refund but only at the last possible minute.

I would complain to Asda HO, you may still get the same response but if you don't ask, you don't get

moose

Feb 18, 2012
Haha last time i did this, ye right and what can you do, oh ye nothing so no point asking i feel.

The problem with big corps is that they have no regulations untill they are forced to show how they should act, if they have a bad press they say yes ill confirm but untill then no response.

When i buy a product price should be at price I buy it for and when should not matter, that was the price when i seen it and that should be the price i pay. NO EXCUSES.

i buy anything online and prices changed like this id bet there would be no buyers. ye this is where i am now i shop at store not at ASDA im afraid.