Display issue on flat TV Samsung LE32B530P7w

stephane

Jun 13, 2013
Hello,

My flat TV Samsung (Model LE32B530P7w) has a display issue (can't link to a picture I uploaded because I don't have enough post count!!!?!??): The display is repeated in 4 little and blur/moving displays..(sounds clear?!)

I noticed it the day after I used it for displaying my laptop desktop (using a vga cable between them), maybe the way I switched them off produced such issue...btw, I don't know if this is hardware or software issue.
- I tried the options to reset it to factory settings but the display stays distorted.
- Then I thought about trying to put the latest firmware (found in LE32B530P7W - DOWNLOADS | SUPPORT | SAMSUNG UK: samsung.com/uk/support/model/LE32B530P7WXXN-downloads) on USB key and see if this can help..
Before: What do you think about it?
Thank you

Witch consumer

Sep 8, 2008
Debtors retreat
Sounds like a software issue, would probably be easier phoning their customer service for advice before updating? You don't say how old it is but it will probably still be covered by SOGA if it's developed a fault.

stephane

Jun 13, 2013
Thank you for your reply Witch consumer.

I bought it to a friend more than 1 year ago (here in Spain) so I'm waiting from him when he purchased it..contacting Samsung post-venta can be an option too to get more infos and tips..

If this is software issue this may be resolved by updating the firmware maybe..still pending to do by the way.

Before, someone adviced me to reconnect PC to TV (as I already did for being sure if this can help) but trying different resolutions (what I haven't yet)..

If someone has another idea, please shout!
Thank you

stephane

Jun 13, 2013
I have tried different resolutions, no way...
I have tried firmware update (TV powered on with USB key plugged in it -TV firmware on key-), nothing better as nothing special occured..even replugging that usb key when TV was on.

TV display stays the same

I think to call Samsung in case of they can advice me something special...