E-victims.org: New health scam uses Oprah

Tony

What Consumer Founder
Apr 7, 2008
Bolton
Resveratrol using Oprah and Dr. Oz's good reputation to scam Internet users

It looks as though some internet advertising companies are using Oprah and Dr. Oz's good reputation to scam internet users into spending big bucks on a so-called "miracle supplement".

Resveratrol, found in red wine, grapes, purple grape juice, some berries and peanuts produce contain phytoalexins, or antibiotics, which offer protection to their host when their cells are under attack. Now, some scientists are saying that if humans consume phytoalexins, our cells too may reap the benefits of this protection.

In the past few months, almost every nutrition or health website has a paid advertisement soliciting consumers to obtain a free trial of a Resveratrol supplement, with an endorsement from either Dr. Oz or Oprah. I bet their are even advertisements on the side bar of this online article.

Unfortunately, Dr. Oz nor Oprah endorse any of these supplements, nor are these supplements free. In fact, Dr. Oz and...

New health scam uses Oprah

Aron Brayn

Jan 17, 2022
It has always been difficult for me to concentrate. So then I begin to nerve and lose relaxing during weekends. If you know effective product that can fix my problem and allow to relax, advise me it

Lucas74Jones

Jan 17, 2022
Did you know that many of the useful products that we consume are made from flowers? You know, I also think that the consumption of supplements is really a good idea. So, for a long time, a friend of mine has been using CBD products. He has always been a very amazing person who coped with a variety of difficult situations. But, fortunately, I chose to check the link https://blessedcbd.co.uk/cbd-capsules/, where I discovered the benefits of this product. He is now much more reserved and does not put his emotional state at risk.